- Now it is Aadhar based MSME Registration.
Aadhaar Number of Authorised Signatory / Proprietor/Any Partner/Director and Aadhar Based OTP Verification is primary step for MSME Registration
- MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. In a developing country like India, MSME industries are the backbone of the economy. Under MSMED act every MSME needs to get registered whether the business is service related or for manufacturing. MSME registration is a useful extract exclusion plot, impose endowments, control tax sponsorships, capital speculation appropriations, and others. Government of India enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006. It was established to promote, facilitate and develop the competitiveness of the micro, small and medium enterprises. For deciding the applicability of the MSMED Act, the government has prescribed specific turnovers and investment limits to reckon whether an enterprise falls under the micro, small or medium category. Till date 12.75 Mn MSME enterprises registered in India. NOW MSME registration. After the notification dated 18-09-2015,filing of EM-I/II by States/UTs should be discouraged and instead all efforts be made to popularize the filing of UAM on the portal created by Ministry of MSME i.e. http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in
Micro, Small and Medium enterprises refer to any class or classes of enterprises, whether proprietorship, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), Association of Persons (AOP), co-operative society, partnership firm, company or undertaking or any other name assigned
- MICRO ENTERPRISES – manufacturing enterprises, to be classified as micro, must have made an investment of Rs. 25 lakhs or lower. On the other hand, entities of the service sector must have invested a sum of Rs. 10 lakhs or lower in equipment to receive this classification.
- SMALL ENTERPRISES – manufacturing enterprises would be classified as small for this purpose if its investment in Plant and Machinery exceeds Rs. 25 lakhs but is limited to Rs. 5 crores. On the other hand, enterprises in the service sector would be classified as small if their investment in equipment exceeds Rs. 10 lakhs but is limited to Rs. 2 crores.
- MEDIUM ENTERPRISES – manufacturing enterprises would be classified as medium for this purpose if its investment in Plant and Machinery exceeds Rs. 5 crores but is limited to Rs. 10 crores. On the other hand, enterprises in the service sector would be classified as small if their investment in equipment exceeds Rs. 2 crores but is limited to Rs. 5 crores.
Documents & Details Requirements for MSME Registration
- Aadhar card of Authorised Person/Proprietor/Director/Partners of the Entity
- PAN Card of the Entity
- Total Amount of Investment in Plant and Machinery OR Capital Amount
- Details of Activities
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code
- Office Address ( as per Registration Certificate)
- Address of Plant ( Manufacturing Unit) ( if any)